Enjoy our state of the art facility in which you will discover the true wellness lifestyle, relief from pain, and overall good health. We will show you the natural way to better health and wellness.
We begin with a thorough examination and assess your areas of concern, as well as carefully consider your health history. Only after this initial examination will we offer a recommended course of treatment. Based on the analysis of your initial examination, your treatment could consist of chiropractic adjustments, therapies, therapeutic massage, disc decompression, nutritional counseling and rehabilitation.
We are thrilled to offer many different aspects of chiropractic care. Please take a moment to enjoy our website and get to know our incredible team of health professionals. If you have any questions, click on the Contact Us button to reach one of our staff.
- Chiropractic is the #1 Choice in Alternative Healthcare.
- 85% of Americans will suffer incapacitating low back pain in their lifetime.
- 40% of Americans with back pain lasting more than two weeks will go to a chiropractor.
- 6.8% of the population suffers from back pain at any given time.
- Chiropractic is the second largest primary health care provider in the western world.
Web MD reported on a study of research data over a 4 year period taken from nearly two million patients – 700,000 patients were on a healthcare plan that included chiropractic care compared to ONE MILLION patients on a health care plan that did NOT include chiropractic care. After following 1.7 million patients for 4 years here are the results:
- Chiropractic cut the cost of treating back pain by 28% compared to those who did not have chiropractic care.• Back surgeries were reduced by 32% - that is 1 in every 3 people.
- One third fewer surgeries which reduced hospitalization by 41%.
- This study reported on Web MD found the satisfaction rate with chiropractic to be 95%!!!
We are proud to provide a state-of-the-art facility for the highest quality chiropractic care available. It is one of our top priorities to protect the well-being of our valued patients. We are confident that you will feel right at home in our office as we welcome and treat all patients as if they were family.
If you would like to make an appointment, please contact our office by phone (360) 695-5332 or email email@example.com. Our office facilitates communications and emergency calls and appointments are available and welcome, especially for new patients seeking help.
As a service to you, we submit all insurance forms allowing you to recover the most from your insurance benefits. We will do everything we can to help you afford the treatment you need and want.
Forms of payment accepted by the office are cash, check, or paypal.
If you are unable to keep an appointment, we ask that you kindly provide us with at least 24 hours notice. We ask for this advance notice so that we can offer this appointment to another patient. A fee may be charged if a patient does not show up for an appointment without sufficient notice.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing our practice for your chiropractic care.
We've Got Your Back
104 S Grand
Suite #102 Vancouver, WA 98661